LATIN AMERICA WON BEST YOUTUBE OF 2018
TechCapon has assembled a rundown of best 10 trending YouTube videos of 2018. On the off chance that you realize that you don’t have enough data supscription on your phone, I recommend you purchase another subscription at this moment. That is because the collection of the videos y’all have been sitting tight for have quite recently been released by YouTube. The most watched music videos of 2018. The entertaining thing about this collection is that only 2 American music videos made it into this rundown. Maroon 5 ft Cardi B “Girls like you” and Drake “God’s plan. That is surprising because, American artists are the most famous on the planet. You heard me right ! Whatever is left of the music videos originate from Latin America or you can call them South Americans. No single African music video made it into the rundown. No single Asian music video made it into the rundown.
Why 80% of Latin American recordings are on the rundown ? The videos pulled millions of views on YouTube on YouTube. That not withstanding, take as much time as is needed and watch the videos and tell us what you think in the comment section.
1. TE BOTE REMIX – CASPER, NIO GARCÍA, DARELL, NICKY JAM, BAD BUNNY, OZUNA ‘ VIDEO OFFICIAL
2. NICKY JAM X J. BALVIN – X (EQUIS) ‘ VIDEO OFICIAL ‘ PROD. AFRO BROS & JEON
3. MAROON 5 – GIRLS LIKE YOU FT. CARDI B
4. DADDY YANKEE ‘ DURA (VIDEO OFICIAL)
5. OZUNA X ROMEO SANTOS – EL FARSANTE (REMIX) (VIDEO OFICIAL)[/b]